Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mat_dxlevel?

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

Russian dont forget when you create the cfg from a note pad doc to name it autoexec.cfg then in your server config.cfg add this line { exec "autoexec.cfg" } with out the brackets and that will load your auto exec every time you join a server. and make sure you have the quotes but not the brackets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ohh yeah i almost forgot you can add your DX level to your CS:source launch options also thats how i have mine very usefull setting can be added to the launch options...just do a search for cs:source launch options its real easy to do and the setting will load every time you start cs:s LaterZ
    Last edited by BioHaZarD69; 10-30-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Russian

thanks outlaw and noogy, but the other icon in my steamapps folder was just some sort of link and brought me to some site, doesnt have anything to do with my steam log in name.. but thanks you can close this thread, nothing seems to be working

thanks,

russian
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i looked around on some tech forums, theyre saying to reinstall steam and delete my old files.

may give that a try because i deffinitely cant find my name in steamapps

thanks

russian
    Last edited by Russian; 10-31-2009 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Ok.. well good luck I hope it all works out for ya. and it was my pleasure.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Thread Information