Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W0rd Eco team

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

well im happy to see word is back. i miss scriming with a real organized team.
    Im sure i can me the time period and practice rather easy. Im pretty sure i know my way around the maps. so.... lets see if you can own me easy

And i also want to make this very public as well. sympathy im sorry for what i have said to you and about you in the past. you have my sincere apology. past is the past and i was wrong.
    Last edited by 2.random; 09-28-2009 at 08:18 AM.

In addition to doing Eco, which I'm assuming would be January, I was curious if anyone currently on the team would be interested in doing Cevo-O as well. It would be $10/person, but it would be good competition for sure, and I think it would start up a little sooner.

If this were to happen, I would like to have our practices be more beneficiary; not necessarily more time, but just consistent, intense, to-the-point practicing.

Get back to me w/ your thoughts on this, either here or on steam, whatever.

link: http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=f...8983&forumID=2
    Last edited by Twilight; 10-04-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12261357

im in for cevo should be very good competition..if we make it to finals i dont think i can do it unless its in florida :P
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/go/profile/6743][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/6743.jpg[/img][/url]

TorcisBack

ye ill do cevo

Doing cevo is doubtful for this season, which is fine; gives us more time to get some chemistry going.

If anyone ever on and there isn't enough to get a scrim going, hit me up; we can aim_map, discuss strats/spot-holding techniques, etc; anything to improve our play. For other methods of playing spots/strats, I can recommend demos for most if not all. I've watched a lot of demos and seen a variety of different approaches to locking down certain spots, and being able to vary your technique based on the opponent is very helpful.

My steam is the_twilight if I do not have you on my friends already.

TorcisBack

I added you. I would like to discuss some strats with you.

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

Cool dude i would have liked to do cevo again. owell but hey maybe you guys should consider XPLeague as well. check it out from what i have heard its the new cal. i believe some of the same owners. eco is a mess still just so you guys know im hoping next season will be better, but anyway check it out my link for the xpleague.

XPL - Xtreme Professional League - Got Game? Prove It!

from what i can tell this is a real league they are already up with legit-proof as well. Seems like they maybe around for some time seeing as only large leagues were put up on legit-proof for the steam id search.

So yeah check that out if you want but im open to any league word want to go into... you have my walls

-dONKEY

Thread Information